Gilmore Electric Ltd. located at 308-10420 148 St, Surrey, BC V3R3X4 is looking for 3 permanent full-time Electrician.
Salary : $26.15/hour
Positions available : 3
• work on wiring and circuits with the help of power and hand tools
• work on wiring layouts and installations according to the drawings specifications and circuit diagrams
• Pull wires through conduits and through holes in walls & floors
• Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
• Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
• Troubleshoot and find faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
• Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
• Ensure satisfaction using test equipment
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
• Provide quote to clients for the cost and time
Completion of secondary school is required.
Completion of 4-5 years of Diploma/apprenticeship program is required.
4-5 years of experience in the relevant field is required .
Please apply to: email@example.com or post your resume.
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers can also apply.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|