Bap's Kitchen Inc. dba Maru Korean Bistro is looking for experienced line cooks!
- Employer: Bap's Kitchen Inc. dba Maru Korean Bistro
- Title: Line Cook
- Work Location: First Floor, 125E 2nd Street, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 1C2
- Mailing Address: Same as above
- Wage: $29,120~$30,000/Annually
- Number of work hours: 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Benefit: 4% gross salary
- Positions Available: 2
- Prepare and cook complete meals on the menu.
- Complete and cook meals in various utensils or grillers. (including deep fryer, stir fry dishes, etc.)
- Oversee kitchen inventory, organization, and cleanliness.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Supervise kitchen helpers.
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a cook is required OR three-year apprenticeship program, college, or other programs in cooking.
- Language: English
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|