Employers Name: Ecological Park Agriculture Inc. DBA QQ Farm
Business Address: 3345 – 224th Street, Langley, BC V2Z 2G8
Title of Position: Sales Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
QQ Farm is an organic vegetable and fruit farm which located in Langley, BC. Our business concept is to sever the organic and health food for BC community. Visit our website (www.qqfarm.ca ), order your favourite food, and you will receive the fresh and organic foods directly from the farm. As the business growing, we are looking a dynamic team member who will manage the whole sales and marketing team to join us. As the Sales Manager, you will be accountable to ensure the following are successfully executed by either yourself and/or your team.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas.
- Establish new and develop current sales strategies to achieve company sales goals and revenues.
- Set weekly, monthly and annual sales targets by analyzing past sales and program costs.
- Implement sales program by developing field sales targets and action plans.
- Plan and control budgets and monitor the sales revenues and expenses.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
Customer Service/Inside Sales Team:
- Liaise with clients and negation the sales contract, maintain and build the good relationship with our current and future clients.
- Conduct market research and competitors and customers analysis to maintain sales volume.
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending exhibition, trade show, and implement brand promotion.
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, wechat, facebook, etc social media.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
Recruitment and Team:
- Department recruiting, training, coaching, professional development and review the performance of the sales staff.
- Build a strong inter-company team that sets the bar for professionalism and accountability.
Wages: $ 27.00/hr and 40 hours per week.
Location of work: Langley, BC and Lower Mainland
Contact Information: Please sent your cover letter and Resume at email email@example.com
- A Bachelor degree in business or in a related field with sales or marketing is required. Master degree will be preferred.
- Minimum 5 – years experiences in sales and marketing areas.
- Prior work experience in online managing and directing a sales team will be preferred.
- At least 3 – years leading a sales team including performance management and goal setting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
All interest applicants please submit your resume and cover letter with the subject “Sales Manager” by email firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PHONE CALL inquires and Walk-In applicants are not acceptable.