Child Caregiver (NOC: 4411)
I need a reliable Child Caregiver in Surrey, BC, Canada to take care of my two children(Age : 1 and half year and 5 year old)
Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $13.00 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Education: High School
Experience: Completion of a training program in childcare or 1 year of related experience.
Benefits: Relocation costs with private medical insurance for the first 3 months will be paid by the employer.
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Criminal Record Check is mandatory.
“Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is not a condition of employment.”
Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
• Preparing meals, snacks and feeding the child.
• Changing clothing, as well as washing and drying clothes as required
• Playing with the child and taking him for walks
• Some cleaning and general housekeeping
• Supervise and care for child in employer’s residence.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the child.
• Watch for all activity of child if have any problem, bring the problems to the attention of parents.
Work Setting: The candidate should be available to work full time day, evening or weekends.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Employer: Jeffrey Chadha/Nidhi Chadha
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org