Job Title : Child caregiver private home
Company Name : Karey & Barry Ramsay
Job Location : Panorama Hills, Calgary AB
How To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a professional couple with 3 children. Twin boys aged five and a two-year old daughter. Starting August 2018 we will require a caregiver. We live in Panorama Hills, Calgary, Alberta. The position we seek is for a nanny to work in our home and be responsible for all tasks related to the care of our children. They will serve as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy companion to our children and should be willing to commit to a long-term arrangement for at least two years. The individual is someone who we would look forward to welcoming into our home as a family member. Our home is smoke and pet free.
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, healthy and safe environment for the children
- Tend to the emotional wellbeing of the children
- Supervise the children’s activities at all times
- Plan, prepare and feed nutritious meals
- Dress the children
- Bathe the children
- Potty training for our daughter
- Perform housework related to childcare, including washing the children’s clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas
- Teach the children good social manners
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Play with the children, both indoors and outdoors
- Take children to play centres, play dates and other organized activities at local centers (library, community center)
- Plan and lead educational preschool and school aged activities including reading, crafts, songs, activity books, worksheets, etc.
- Discipline the children, when necessary
- Administer medicine to the children when / if necessary
- Maintain tidy household
- Take children to and from bus stop
- Take youngest child to preschool
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate
- Preference to hire someone with nanny experience working with multiple children, including twins
- Preference to hire someone with nanny experience working with visually impaired children
- Clean background check / criminal check
- Clean driving record
- Completion of a training program in childcare or a related field.
- First aid training and CPR
- Authorization to work in Canada
- Excellent command of the English language. Open to introduce children to other languages
- Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
- Physical ability to care for 3 young children
- Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision
- Excellent, verifiable references
- Paying $15.00/hour, 40 to 44 hours per week, some flexible hours
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. This is NOT a condition of employment.
- Public Transportation is available.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment groups include but are not limited to students, youth, veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples, newcomers to Canada, seniors, apprentices.
- Employer to cover relocation costs