Job Title : 1207 Administrative Assistant
Company Name : First Nations Health Authority (FNHA)
Job Location : West Vancouver, BC, CA
How To Apply: http://post.talemetry.com/respond.cfm?posting=1000243069&bid=4091
You are a detail oriented, passionate and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant looking to make a difference. You strongly believe in providing exceptional service and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. You have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
In this role, you will provide an intermediate level of administrative support to the Project Director on a wide range of administrative tasks in support of the Metro Vancouver Office Project. You will participate in information sharing and problem solving while supporting the Project Director with day-to-day activities and special assignments.
1. Provides a full range of administrative support services such as: schedule meetings, document meeting minutes, arrange travel, process expense claims, correspondence management, process monthly procurement card statements, create purchase orders, and update and maintain tracking systems.
2. Supports the Project Director with the administration of Project Working Groups and in project reporting to Executive and the MVOP Committee, using tools, templates and standards established by the FNHA Strategic Projects Office, as appropriate.
3. Assists in arranging and organizing functions, meetings, and presentations, including venues, catering and coordinating logistics.
4. Ensures appropriate information and follow-up actions are tracked, including follow-up and escalation, when necessary.
5. Supports the development and maintenance of MVOP SharePoint site(s)
6. Coordinates and disseminates signed documents to appropriate departments, such as contracts, leave forms, etc.
7. Assists in file management that includes security and confidentiality of files and documents both hard copy and electronic in accordance with FNHA policy and procedures.
8. Receives, codes, and processes invoices, including obtaining appropriate signatures, forwarding documentation, maintaining tracking systems, filing, and liaison with other departments
9. Maintains and updates filing, inventory, mailing, and other tracking systems.
10. Assists in developing and maintaining administrative procedures and processes, as requested 11. Coordinates all requests to building maintenance, security, and Corporate Service, such as security passes and name tags
12. Provides administrative support including ordering and receiving stationary, photocopy and general office supplies. Also includes maintaining boardrooms, and a kitchen cleaning schedule, including agreed upon and shared duties
13. Acts as a backup to other FNHA Executive Assistants and Administrative Assistants, as and when required
14. Performs other related duties as assigned Education • High school diploma with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in an administrative level position OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• Recent experience in providing administrative and office support services including data entry, filing, scanning, ordering stationary supplies, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, making necessary arrangements for meetings (meeting dates, locations, required equipment, catering).
• Demonstrated experience in using a variety of computer software and database applications such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
• Experience managing an electronic calendar, including booking and updating meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements, preparing resource material for meetings and appointments, preparing and distributing meeting agendas and minutes.
• Experience providing financial support, reviewing, verifying and processing forms, requests and/or invoices for completeness and accuracy is an asset.
Employee Class: Permanent
Application Deadline: Friday April 20, 2018 at 4:00pm