Position available: Graphic Designer
An Asian Food Specialty Supermarket chain is looking to hire a qualified Graphic Designer.
- Completion of post secondary education in a related major is required.
- Work experience as a graphic designer or in a similar position is a definite asset.
- Able to do multitask in the fast paced environment in order to meet the tight deadlines.
- Able to lead the team with copywriters and designers and excellent communication skill is required.
- Knowledge and skill in Abobe Photoshop, Abobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash Professional and Adobe Indesign are strong assets.
- Speaking & Writing Korean is an asset, as some website, ad, and flyer contents are in the Korean language.
- Some familiarity with Asian cuisine, foods and produce would also be a valuable asset.
Working conditions and benefits:
- Permanent & full-time position, 35 hours per week.
- Wage will be $26.00 per hour,
- Medical and dental coverage benefits will be provided after 6 months of employment.
- Working location will be HanAhReum Mart (H-Mart) in Coquitlam at #100-329 North Rd., Coquitlam, BC, V3K 3V8.
- Consult with management and other staff members to establish the overall look, graphic elements, and content of promotional flyers and the company website in order to best meet customers’ needs and attract new consumers
- Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect
- Develop graphic elements and styles to promote sales and the supermarket brand
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts and prepare final designs for weekly flyers
- Amend final designs to managers’ comments and gain full approval before the deadline each week
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual displays or website
- Design in-store displays and showcases for new products
- Train and/or arrange for the training of new staff.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
HanAhReum Mart Inc.: 1-1560 Broadway St., Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 2M7
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|