Japan Town located in Duncan, BC is currently looking for full-time Cook to join the team.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Cooks (6322)
NOC Job Title: Cook
Employment groups: Youth, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time 40 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, To be determined
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Legal Business Name: 1052122 B.C. LTD.
Company operating name: Japan Town
Business address: #104-460 Trans Canada Hwy, Duncan, BC, V9L 3R6
Location of work: #104-460 Trans Canada Hwy, Duncan, BC, V9L 3R6
• Prepare and cook our complete Japanese meals on menu
• Make various types of sushi, sashimi, roll sushi, salad and combination sushi
• Develop new menu and special dishes and trendy fusion style
• Make sauces for dishes on menu
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
• Oversee sushi bar/kitchen operations
• Monitor and order supplies as instructed by head chef
• May clean sushi bar/kitchen and work area
• Completion of Secondary School
• 3 years or more commercial cooking experience as a cook (Japanese Style food cooking experience(s) are/is preferred but not mandatory)
Underrepresented groups such as Canadian Aboriginal youths, Indigenous peoples, Persons with disabilities, Seniors, Students, and Youth are encouraged to apply.
NO PHONE CALLS and only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
How to Apply
By Mail: #104- 460 Trans Canada Hwy
Duncan, British Columbia V9L 3R6, Canada
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|