NOC Group: 4411 / 6474
NOC Job Title: Nanny (Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers)
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Job Location : Surrey, BC
Salary: $14.50 per hour
1. Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for the child.
2. Sterilize bottles, preparing formulas and changing diapers.
3. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
4. Bathing, dressing and feeding the child.
5. Helping the child with general hygiene.
6. Organize, activities such as games and outings for the child.
7. Driving the child to school and appointments.
8. Discipline the child according to the methods requested by the parents.
9. Organizing and cleaning the child's play area.
10. Cleaning up in the kitchen.
11. Loading, running, and emptying the dishwasher.
12. Doing the child's laundry.
13. Making the child's beds.
14. Tidying up the child's room and bathroom.
15. Supervise and care for the child.
Work setting: Private Home
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: Up to one year in a similar job
Accommodation: "No accommodation will be provided, but can help in searching for it”
Note: This is not a condition of employment.”
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|