Personal Care Aide - In Home Care
Lions Bay, British Columbia
Employer: Grace Sadowski
I am looking for a full-time personal care aide/companion for my husband. The job is located in Lions Bay, British Columbia.
The following are the requirements for the job.
* you must be able to speak, read and write in English.
* you must prove that you have at least secondary graduation certificate from a Canadian Institution or its equivalent if you are a graduate from foreign schools.
* you must have at least 1 year of work experience with an elderly or persons with disability.
*you will also show that you possess a first aid ceritficate, CPR certificate, health care aide certificate and personal support worker certificate from a Canadian Institution.
*you must provide a tuberculosis test, medical test, immunization records, employment/school references and must be bondable.
Your job responsibilities are;
* to provide companionship, personal care, change non-sterile dressings
* feed or assist in feeding, collect specimens, administer bedside and perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
* prepare and serve meals for the person needing care.
The rate is $16 per hour and premium rate of 50% over regular rate for every hour of overtime.
This is a full time job that requires 40 hours a week. Workdays will be discussed in the interview.
If you are interested, please email your resume to:
Attn: Grace Sadowski
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|