Company Name : DK Developments Ltd .
Business Address/Job location:2079 Meadows Street Abbotsford, BC -V2T 3A5
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Positions Available :1
Job Type: Permanent, Fulltime
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 23 /hour (for 40 hours/week)
Benefits: Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standards Act.
4% Vacation Pay.
Completion High School is required.
Completion of College program in accounting ,bookkeeping will be an asset.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in the related field is required.
- Maintain company's financial records.
- Reconcile receipts and manage budgets, payroll and deposits.
- Reconcile orders taken with the receipts.
- Tally receipts with the inventory and adjust the budget accordingly.
- Manage payments and receivables from other companies.
- Prepare deposit slips after reconciling cash and credit card payment received.
- Maintaining the trial balances, profit and loss statements and balance sheet.
- Managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
-Calculate & prepare payroll for the company
- Reconcile accounts.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive Tasks
Essential Skills: Reading text, Problem solving, Decision making, Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Team Work, Excellent Financial management skills, Organised, Significant use of memory, continuous learning
We welcome and encourage Youth, New immigrants and Aboriginal people . The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 2079 Meadows Street Abbotsford, BC -V2T 3A5