Child-care provider required for a family with two children: infant and toddler. The applicant must be loving, energetic and reliable.
Work location: Surrey, British Columbia, at the intersection of 132 St. and King George Blvd.
• Supervise and care for the children in employers’ residence;
• Bathe, dress and feed the children. Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers
• Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer;
• Instruct the children in personal hygiene and social development, as instructed by employer;
• Organize and participate in activities to provide amusement and exercise, as instructed by employer;
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for the children and perform other housekeeping duties for the children;
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
Experience and Qualifications:
Completion of the equivalent of the Canadian secondary school education (post-secondary education is an asset)
At least 6 months of Caregiver training or at least one year of full-time paid experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation in the past three years
First Aid Certificate or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate (or willing to take course upon employment)
Able to speak, write and read English
Eligible to receive work permit for Canada
Anticipated Start Date: May, 2018
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Terms of Employment:
The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Day off: Saturday and Sunday
Health Care benefits, 2 weeks paid holidays, 30 minutes paid meal break
Relocation cost paid by the employer
Wage: $12.00 hourly
Employer's name: Janine R.
Position open and available to Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, newcomers, and vulnerable youth. Canadian citizens and Permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Click here if you are interested in a position as a Nanny / Caregiver in Canada .
Job number: 21456