Lakeview Restaurant in Harrison Hot Springs, BC is looking for a food and beverage Sever.
No experience is required (Training will be provided)
Completion of high school education is an asset
Basic English speaking is required
Hourly Wage: C$ 11.50
Working Hours: 40 hours per weeks (Full-time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
- Greets customers, guide them to proper table and hand out menus
- Answer questions and make recommendations
- Communicate with kitchen and bar staff
- Keep dining room clean and neat
- Prepare bills and take payments
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position.
Lakeview Restaurant welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, youths and/or first nation.
Lakeview Restaurant (Ted & Reyna Enterprises Ltd.)
150 Esplanade Avenue, Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|