Job Title : 0760 HRIS Specialist, (Human Resources Information Systems)
Company Name : First Nations Health Authority (FNHA)
Job Location : Vancouver, BC, CA
How To Apply: http://post.talemetry.com/respond.cfm?posting=1000236185&bid=4091
We are looking for strategic thinker with a collaborative mindset to fill our HRIS Specialist role. Working under the Director, Financial Systems & Training, the Specialist will provide expertise within PeopleSoft HCM pertaining to the implementation of modules, system maintenance, procedure development, reporting, user support and much more. You will work closely with other HR, Payroll and IIMS professionals to facilitate effective implementation of Finance, Payroll and HR Plans and delivery of seamless service.
In this faced-paced position, you will have the distinctive ability to see the big picture and will be collaborative by nature with a keen eye for detail and process. If you are excited and motivated by the opportunity to work with multiple business functions and drive process improvements then we want to hear from you!
As an HRIS Specialist you will be accountable for a variety of duties which include:
1. Participates as a member of the Financial Systems & Training team, providing input to develop department goals and strategies. Collaborates with the Manager team on the development of plans and tactics for HRIS.
2. Acts as a conduit between Finance, HR, Payroll, IIMS, providing subject matter expertise, contributing to implementation of modules, standardizing output reports, and participating in other related system enhancements to fully leverage the HRIS. Also collaborates with the IIMS team on all system requirements, interfaces, fixes and enhancements.
3. Proactively collaborates with Finance, HR and Payroll team members to assess functional requirements, make recommendations, and implement HRIS solutions/workflows to enhance business processes in support of the HRIS strategy.
4. Develops, implements and documents HRIS business processes, rules including user-friendly procedures, guidelines and training documentation for the HRIS modules and reports.
5. Trains users on HRIS processes and functionality to foster effective system utilization.
6. Audits HR/Payroll related data on a regular and consistent basis to ensure data integrity, and takes timely action on any required adjustments.
7. Provides primary support to users for all HRIS modules/processes, including troubleshooting related technical issues.
8. Produces system-based reports, involving complex data extraction techniques, to generate metrics, statistics, activity tracking, demographics, performance indicators, headcount, turnover, absenteeism, etc. and other information to address a wide range of regular, ad-hoc, and time-sensitive information needs; deliver accurate and timely report outputs based on identified criteria and timelines.
9. Plans, defines and executes unit testing and UAT for PeopleSoft, collaborating with and assisting key users as required.
10. Participates in collaborative information sharing, problem solving, and decision-making with other FNHA teams; and delivers specialized expertise to effectively implement Finance, HR and Payroll plans and initiatives in a seamless service delivery model for client groups across FNHA.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Your Education and Experience gained in a HR environment have prepared you for this great opportunity.
• Bachelor’s degree in business systems or a related discipline, plus 4 to 6 years of experience in HR and Payroll systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employee Class: Permanent
Application Deadline: March 22, 2018 at 4:00pm