Employer :Ham Building Supplies Ltd.
Company Address and Job Location :11531 Eburne way,Richmond,BC,V6V 2Y6
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Term of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $23/ hourly for (40 hours per week)
Work Experience: 3 to 5 years experience
Education: High School
Language : English
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
• Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
• Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
• Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
• Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• High School
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
• 3 to 5 years experience as a Supervisor
Essential Skills :
Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Work Under Pressure, Equipment Maintenance, Organization
How to Apply
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and updated resume.
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Youth, visible minorities, indigenous people, veterans of Canadian Armed force, First Nation, Aboriginals and newcomers to Canada with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.