Food/Beverage Service Supervisor
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in food/beverage service administration, hotel/restaurant management or university degree/diploma in related discipline or Several years(2~3 years) of experience in food/beverage preparation or service is required.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff members who serve and prepare various beverage and food menus;
- Estimate and order supplies and materials for beverage & food preparation and keep accurate records including inventory management;
- Schedule and coordinate cleaning activities, and ensure compliance to environment health authority standards;
- Lead in resolving customers' complaints and issue;
- Supervise point-of-sales operation and training and monitoring staff;
- On boarding new staff including training team in job duties, sanitization and safety procedures at work; and
- Report on daily operation of the restaurant to management including petty cash and banking.
Wage & Benefits:
$15.00 per hour, 4% vacation fee of gross salary or 10 days paid vacation
40 hours per week (permanent & full-time position) including evening and weekend shifts
Send your resume: email@example.com
G053A-701 West Georgia St. (P.O. Box 10186), Vancouver, BC, V7Y 1E8
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|