Employer : Ham Building Supplies Ltd.
Company Address and Job Location;11531 Eburne way, Richmond,BC,V6V 2Y6
Job Title: Office Administrator
Term of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $24/ hourly for (40 hours per week)
Work Experience: 2 to 3 years of experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services
• Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and corresponds.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business is required
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in a Senior/ Managerial position related to office administration field is required.
• Proficient in English, both oral and written communication.
• Computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel; MS Outlook; MS Windows; MS Word, MS Office
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
• Strong administrative/ managerial skills; attention to details and excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to maintain professionalism & a positive service attitude at all times.
• Exceptional; customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our clients and internal departments.
• Ability to work with confidential documents and manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines.
How to apply;
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and updated resume.
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Youth, visible minorities, indigenous people, person with disabilities, veterans of Canadian Armed force, First Nation, Aboriginals and newcomers to Canada with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.