Job Title : Administrative Secretary
Company Name : MPJ Construction Corporation
How To Apply: All interest applicants please submit your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PHONE CALL inquires and Walk-In applicants are not acceptable.
Over the years, MPJ Construction has become one of the leading construction firms in the country. We have earned our reputation through hard work, uncompromising precision and constant learning and adapting. As the business growing up, we are seeking a Full-time Administrative Secretary to join our team now.
Employers Name: MPJ Construction Corporation
Business Address: #124-15299 68 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3S 3L5
Title of Position: 1 Administrative Secretary
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mails and other materials and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- General clerical duties: filing, faxing, answering phone calls and taking messages, etc.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
- Order office supplies, maintain inventory, arrange deliveries and make payments,
- Answer electronic enquires, telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Greet visitors, address their issues and direct them to contacts or service areas if necessary.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to produce correspondence, reports, memos and documents.
- Ensure all office equipments are in good repair and schedule services as need.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Wages: $ 22.50/hr based on 35 hours per week
Location of work: Surrey, BC
Contact Information: Apply by email to email@example.com
- Completion of Secondary Education is required. A university degree or college diploma in business, administrative or relevant field will be preferred.
- Minimum 1-year of clerical experience or in relevant role is required.
- Fluent in English and Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Occasional weekends work may be required.
All interest applicants please submit your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PHONE CALL inquires and Walk-In applicants are not acceptable.