TRUCK DRIVER SUPERVISOR
NOC Group: Supervisors, Motor Transport and Other Ground Transit Operators (7222)
NOC Job Title: Truck Drivers Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: At least 2 years of experience
Positions Available: 1
12481- 75 A Avenue,
Surrey, British Columbia,
V3W 0M3, Canada
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate trucks.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Arrange and conduct orientation and safety training program
• Recommend personnel actions such as hiring, training.
• Prepare work reports and budgets, and monitor expenditures.
• Solve word problems and recommend measures to improve performance.
• Ability to Supervise
• Be able to communicate in English fluently
• Be able to work individually and in a team
• Decision making and Critical thinking
• Clean Driving Abstract
Benefits: Company will provide extended medical benefits after 3 months of joining that includes dental and prescription
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Documentation Knowledge: Driver logbook, bill of lading, inspection report (pre-trip, post-trip), trans-border documentation, maintenance, and repair reports.
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|