Job Title : CNC Machinist
Company Name : Universal Kitchen Cabinets Ltd
How To Apply: Mail or email
Universal Kitchen Cabinets Ltd
7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 1 Language: English
Salary: $31.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3
Universal Kitchen Cabinets Ltd. located at 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3 provides services including millwork, countertops and custom-made kitchen cabinets for residential and commercial buildings. We are urgently looking for CNC Machinist to add into our team. As a CNC Machinist, candidate will be required to:
• Plan machining by studying the work order and reading the blue prints, drawings, interpreting geometric dimensions and plan complete sequences of operations.
• Read and interpret cabinet drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed
• Select the correct CNC tools in order to perform the necessary machining operations as well selecting correct inserts and fixtures for machining.
• Programming the machine in order to complete jobs or drawings.
• Load up work pieces and set up CNC machine as per specifications.
• Set up, operate and maintain CNC machine to make cabinets and other related products
• Check the dimensions and the stock of work-piece materials required to perform the job.
• Calculate and set controls in order to regulate machining factors while operating the machine.
• Verifying conformance of finished work piece to specification.
• Informing supervisor/production manager when new tools/equipment is needed.
• Ensure machine and work place is safe and clean, routine maintenance on machines must be performed.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-4 years of work experience in the trade or Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program is required.
• Trade certification for machinists (CNC) would be an asset, but not mandatory.
• Proficiency in reading/writing English.
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3