NOC Group: Supervisors, Recording, Distributing and Scheduling Occupations (1215)
NOC Job Title: Logistics Supervisor - Transportation
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 years to less than 4 years
Positions Available: 1
12481- 75 A Avenue,
Surrey, British Columbia,
V3W 0M3, Canada
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve performance.
• Requisition materials and supplies.
• Train staff in job duties, safety procedures, and company policies.
• Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions.
• Dispatch drivers and monitor routes to ensure schedules are met and to resolve operating problems.
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods, Co-ordinate repairs.
• Prepare work reports and budgets, and monitor expenditures.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem-solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|