HEAVY DUTY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
NOC Group: Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics (7312)
NOC Job Title: Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic
Salary: $26.00 - $28.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Language: Basic Knowledge of English
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
Positions Available: 1
12481- 75 A Avenue,
Surrey, British Columbia,
V3W 0M3, Canada
• Check trucks for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools.
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications.
• Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
• May perform repair work on heavy trucks.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods. May be required to work weekends and evening.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem-solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory.
Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|