Duties and Responsibilities :
- Propose for new products, reviewing contents of each new tour request
- Regularly communicate with Japan office
- Performing research which would be essential for the operation of the tours
- Performing quotations, finalizing each tour sales
- Booking/modifying/cancelling reservations at hotels, restaurants, admissions, transportation, guide service, etc., with negotiations where necessary, in timely manner
- Overseeing, managing the movement of the tours and summarizing final arrangements and costs for smooth invoicing
Education: Bachelor degree
Experience: Previous experience as a tour coordinator and a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience.
Language: English, Japanese language ability is a significant asset
Terms of employment: Permanent full time
Compensation: $2,784.00/Month for 40 Hours/ Week
Benefit package offered: Bonus, MSP, Group Insurance, Dental benefits
Work Location: 910-1140 West Pender St. Vancouver, BC
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|