Job Title : Carpenter, Concrete Forms
Company Name : Hi-Tech Forming Ltd.
Job Location : Abbotsford
How To Apply: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer: Hi-Tech Forming Co., Ltd.
Position: Full-time Carpenter, Concrete Forms (Code # 7271)
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients
- Completion of secondary school is usually required
- Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program OR
- Over four years of work experience in the construction field.
Wage: $27.00~$ 28.00/hr.
Working Condition: 35-40 hr./week. 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay.
Other benefits: Proved extended medical insurance and dental insurance
Working Location: 35729 Hawksview Pl. Abbotsford B.C. V3G 2Y1
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com