We are looking for a full time nanny to look after our child
Terms of Employment: Full time
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Work Setting: Employer's Home
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia
Employer: J. Fan
Post Date: 2018-02-12
- Previous nanny experience is an asset.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Ability to work without supervision
- Supervise and care for children;
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents;
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children;
- Instruct child in personal hygience and social development;
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children;
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please send us your resume with references.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|