Description: FARM SUPERVISOR ARE REQUIRED !
Amrik Singh Lidder is looking for 2 FARM SUPERVISORS for its farm operating as Bagicha Amrik Farm located in Langley , BC.
Job Location: 1760,264 Street Langley,BC.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 15 /hour (for 40 hours/week)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Ensure farm safety procedures are followed
• Maintain quality control and production records
• May perform general farm duties when required.
Develop work schedules and establish procedures, Maintain quality control and production records, and Train workers.
Education: High School
Experience:1- 2 years of experience in the farms required. It does not have to be supervisory.
Languages: Basic English
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, large workload
Benefits: Vacation Pay 4%. Benefits as per BC Employment Standards Act
Accommodation will be provided at $ 30/week
Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be willing to work on all shifts.
How to Apply By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 1760,264 Street Langley,BC –V4W 2N3