Description: FARM WORKERS ARE REQUIRED !
Amrik Singh Lidder is looking for 15 General Farm Workers (NOC: 8431) for its farm operating as Bagicha Amrik Farm located in Langley , BC.
Job Location: 1760,264 Street Langley,BC.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 12.65 /hour (for 40 hours/week)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay.
Duties of Farm Workers include :-
• Field work, Soil Preparation, plowing, planting, weeding, cultivating, harvesting, sorting, packing of the field crops.
• Examining produce for quality and prepare for market,
• Loading produce into trucks etc.
• Using fertilizers, detecting disease and other problems in crops,
• Protecting crops from weeds & pests by taking appropriate actions like spraying Pesticides etc. Farm workers also helps in Operating & maintaining farm machinery & equipment’s,
• Informing farmers or farm manager of crop progress.
Working & Physical Capabilities : -
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work long hours for with repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work in various environments cold, damp & dust.
• Ability to handle heavy workloads required.
Accommodation will be provided at $ 30/week.
Language: No Specific language requirement
Other Information: No specific education or training requirements Basic farm knowledge, familiarity with farm equipment and machinery will be an asset. The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|