CAREGIVER - HOME SUPPORT WORKER/ ELDERLY CARE
NOC Group: Home Support worker, housekeepers and related occupations (4412)
NOC Job Title: Home Support Worker
Employer’s name: Cynthia Santiago and Ernesto Rivera
Working location: 25 Grey Oak Drive, Guelph, Ontario, N1L 1P2, Canada
Start Date: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation per year or 4% Vacation pay
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide personal care assistance with bathing/showering, hygiene, dressing, grooming, lifting, mobility, and other personal care tasks such as assisting with the fitting of aids or assisting to eat
· Provide assistance, either within their home or while accessing community, which is directed towards meeting their need for social contact and/or accompaniment in order to participate in community life
· Plan and prepare healthy meals and snacks for the elderly
· Shop for food and household supplies related to the elderly
· May perform light housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes, making beds, and cleaning
· Accompany client to medical appointments and activities
Minimum Education: High School
Work Experience: At least one year caregiving experience, including at least 6 months of continuous employment for the same employer, OR at least 6 months training as a caregiver that must have been full-time training in a classroom setting.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume at email@example.com. We thank you for your application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indigenous persons, youth, new immigrants, matured workers, and persons with disabilities are welcome to apply.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|