0731973 BC Ltd dba Kay Mart is looking for a full-time permanent
Supermarket manager (Part-time is also welcome).
We offer $26.55/hr based on 36-40 hrs/wk with 4% vacation pay for the right candidate.
The Ideal candidate:
*Completion of secondary school
*At least 2 years of related working experience
Language: Fluent in English is an asset
The successful candidate will perform duties:
*Plan, direct daily operations of a grocery store.
* Manage staff and assign duties and prepare work schedules.
*Oversee pricing and stock control.
*Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise.
* Determine merchandise and services be sold to customers.
* Resolve the problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages etc.
* Authorize payment by cheque and the return of merchandise.
* Hire and train or manage for the training of new staff.
Other: Candidates are willing to work variable shifts and weekends
Underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, Newcomers, Youth etc.) are welcome
to apply. Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
Employer: 0731973 BC Ltd dba Kay Mart
Work Location: 5169 Joyce St, Vancouver, BC, V5R 4G8, BC, Canada
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|