Employer: Achteck Construction Ltd.
Position: Full-time Carpenter (Code # 7271)
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program OR
- 4 or more years of work experience in the construction field as a carpenter.
- Minimum English level will be fine.
Working Condition: 30 ~ 35 hr./week. 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay.
Business (Work) Location: 311-108 E. 1st Ave. Vancouver, BC V5T 1B4
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|