MESPA Forming Inc. is looking for qualified Forming Carpenters to join our team.
Employer : MESPA Forming Inc.
Job title : Forming Carpenter
Business mailing address : #804-1875 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC, V6G 1E5
Working location : Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
Terms of Employment : Permanent, Full-time
Compensation : $27.00/hour
Hours of work : 30~40 hours/week
Vacant : 4
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation.
- Vertical, horizontal, and free-form formwork
- Strip and prep forms according to specifications and drawings.
- Fit and install items such as doors, window, moldings, and hardware
- Able to read blueprints and job layout documentations.
- Liaise with the site layout crew
- Supervise and train apprentices and labourers.
- Follow company safety policies.
- Able to use wide variety of materials and forming systems.
-Experience : 4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four year apprenticeship program is required.
-Language : Functional English language is required for this position.
-Education : Completion of high school
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|