KI ISU Sushi is currently looking for an experienced chef to join our team.
Location: Ki Isu Sushi, 1532 Marine drive West Vancouver, BC V7V1H8
Job Type: Chef, Full-Time, Permanent
Wage and working hours: $20~$23 per hour and 35 ~ 40 hrs per week
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
-Minimum Experience: 3 yrs experience in commercial food preparation
-Minimum Education: High School graduation
-Language: Able to communicate in English
-Able to work evening or weekends
-Organize with good time management skills
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities.
- Plan and create menus.
- Estimate food requirements.
- Prepare and cook Japanese food and specialty, including dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerance.
- Ensure quality of food and portion control.
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
- Supervise cooks and kitchen staff.
- Evaluate all the ingredient for the day.
Please apply with your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment with our restaurant, those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|