Title Of Position: In-home Caregiver / Buchanan’s family
Salary: $12.00 /Hourly
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
SKILL AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of 6 months caregiver training program
or a related field or 1 year experience in childcare
• First Aid and CPR Certificates.
Child cares for to 7 years old daughter.
• Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties,
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents,
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
• Take child to and from school and to appointments,
• Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents,
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child
• Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development,
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for child
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
• Supervise and care for children, Tend to emotional well-being of child,
• Help child with homework
With WCB Coverage, relocation costs paid by employer, private medical insurance, 5 days paid sick leave
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Criminal Record Check is mandatory
Position is available and open to Indigenous persons, youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.
Your qualification will be reviewed and will be contacted if you are chosen to continue in the interview and selection process.
Name of employer(s) Buchanan’s family
Location of work: Vancouver, BC
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|