Maple Leaf Building Maintenance
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Job Location(s): Various Locations thorough out Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley
Head Office: 7806 12th ave, Burnaby, British Columbia
• Supervising efficiency of the cleaning staff
• Hiring and training new employees
• Preparing weekly schedule for staff
• Assisting and performing the required cleaning tasks
• Making sure equipment and material is used to its best productivity
• Inventory control and preparing daily reports
• Following safety procedures for self and other staff members
• Reporting to the company owner
Experience Requirements: 1+yrs cleaning/relevant supervisory experience
Jobs are F/T & permanent, weekday, weekend, night, evening. Education not required, Experience as asset.
Safety & Security: Criminal Record Check Required.
• Be available on weekends
• Can work Surrey/Burnaby/Vancouver/ North Vancouver.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are requested to send resume at E-mail: email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|