Job Title : Finishing Carpenter
Company Name : K & A Finishing Carpentry Ltd
How To Apply: Email : email@example.com
K&A Finishing Carpentry Ltd.
9535 124A Street Surrey BC Canada V3V 7G3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Fulltime
Salary: $27.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Location: Various location across lower mainland with base at 9535 124A Street Surrey BC Canada V3V 7G3
K&A Finishing Carpentry Ltd. is a busy finishing and wood working contracting company operating within lower mainland. We are eagerly looking for 2 Finishing Carpenters to have in our team. As Finishing Carpenter, the candidate must perform the following job duties.
• Prepare wood structures for finishing by shaping and trimming with hand or power tools
• Read and interpret specifications, layouts or designs
• Use measuring tools, measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood and wood substitutes
• Construct, Repair and Install furniture, cupboards, shelving, counters, doors, mouldings, railings and other wood structures etc.
• Join materials using nails, screws, staples and adhesives
• Maintain, repair and renovate residential structures according to client needs
• Inspect and replace damaged framework, structures or fixtures using saw, drills and sanders
• Trimming of moldings to match irregular surfaces
• May prepare budgets and estimate cost for clients
• Completion of secondary school is required
• 3 years of experience in the trade Or Completion of 3-4 years of apprenticeship program
• Trade certification will be an asset, but not mandatory.
• Basic English is a requirement.
Other Skills: Willing and able to perform physically demanding work including the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
If eligible, please apply as soon as possible via:
Mail: 9535 124A Street Surrey BC Canada V3V 7G3