Position: Nail Shop Sales Supervisor (NOC 6211-B)
Hours: 5 days /week, 35 hours/week
Hourly Wage: $19.00 ~ $21.00 (Depends on experience)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation
Working location: Unit 107, 2635 Barnet Hwy. Coquitlam BC V3E 1K9
Primary Service of Business: Nail Shop Retail Industry
Fresh Nail Bar provides you with the best service from our professionally done manicure and pedicure services. Our shop is a quality nail bar in the neighbourhood with a clean and friendly atmosphere.
- Supervise and coordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign each nail technician to job duties and prepare for their work schedules
- Sell products to customers and maintain high quality of service at all times
- Resolve any issues such as customers complaints and shortage of products
- Prepare reports regarding sales revenues, staff performance and supplies orders to owner
- Maintain a healthy, clean and safe working environment
- In charge of new staff recruiting and training
- Completion of secondary school is required
- At least 3 years of work experience in nail shop industry is required
- Supervisory experience is an asset
- must have Manicure, Pedicure (including gel polish application), UV Gel Extension, Nail Art Design skills
- Must be able to perform all waxing services available in our service menu, eyelash extension & lash tinting
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Must be able to independently solve complaints from clients and be helpful at all times
- Attention to details and be organized
- Be able to work under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management and decision making skills are required
- Must be motivated, have excellent services skills & leadership
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Nail Shop Sales Supervisor” in the subject line.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|