Coast Building Supplies Ltd is looking to hire one new Bookkeeper to join our exciting team as soon as possible!
As a bookkeeper in Coast Building Supplies Ltd, you will have to perform the following duties:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
These skills are required in order excel in the position:
- Have knowledge of various accounting databases/softwares and how they work
- Be able to use Microsoft Office proficiently
These are the requirements that need to be met in order for you to be eligible for the position:
- Completion of high school
- Completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping/related field OR completion of two year recognized professional accounting program OR at least 2 years' experience in the field
These are the terms of the position:
Salary: $23.00/hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location: #100 8484,128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4G3
Interested and Eligible candidates please apply through either of the following:
Please mention “Bookkeeper Job Application” in the subject title.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 100 – 8484 128 Street, Surrey, BC - V3W 4G3