Printing Shop Foreman
0928049 B.C. Ltd DBA Instant imprints located Burnaby is looking for full Time Permanent Printing Shop Foreman to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of workers who produce camera work and printing plates and cylinders; process film; and print, bind and finish books, newspapers, business forms and other printed products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Review and approve all job proofs or samples in order to ensure quality of work meets client specifications
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems, provide technical advice and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports
- Set machines or equipment.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in graphic arts technology will be an asset.
- Two years of experience is required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $27 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
Job Location: 6925 Antrim Ave
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.