0928049 B.C. Ltd DBA Instant imprints located in Burnaby is looking for full Time Permanent Graphic Designer to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
- Co- ordinate with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs
- Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication
- Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
- Determines material costs and time to complete graphic design
- Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides to produce images that meet clients' communications needs
- Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as Web sites, CDs and interactive terminals
- A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning
Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required.
- One Year Experience is required.
- Creative ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, are required for graphic designers and illustrators.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $26.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
Job Location: 6925 Antrim Ave
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply