Job Title: Payroll Clerk (NOC 1432)
Company Name: High Point Animal Hospital Inc.
Company Address: Unit C, 9666 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3T 2V4
Number of Vacancies: 1
Wage Rate: $25.00/hr
Over Time Wage Rate: $37.50/hr
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: 1 Full Time Permanent position
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of college or courses in accounting/ bookkeeping/ payroll
1-2 years experience as a financial clerk is required
- Certification in payroll association will be asset.
- As per employment standards Act
- 10 days paid vacations
- Over time after 40 hours
- Able to maintain company data and record in computerized systems and manually;
- Maintain proper records of each employee attendance, leave and overtime etc.
- Prepare monthly pay cheques, pay stubs and calculate pay and benefit in Canadian currencies.
- Keep record of each employee gross and net salary, taxes and deductions as per government employment rules.
- Maintain all company financial reports, statements
- Maintain expense, benefits, share savings, medical insurance and pension plans summary sheets.
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts
- Prepare T4 statements and other statements
- Maintain bank accounts, keep record of all correspondence with bank.
- Provide information to employees on payroll matters, benefit plans and collective agreement provisions
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please No Phone Call and Walk Ins