JOB ALERT: Home Support Worker – West Vancouver (Private Residence)
West Vancouver household seeks a compassionate, caring, dependable and honest home support worker to start as soon as possible. The work location is a private residence located in West Vancouver, British Columbia (13th Street & Esquimalt Avenue, near Park Royal Shopping Centre).
This employer has a cat that lives in the residence so you should be comfortable with pets.
It is a non-smoking household.
- Providing companionship and support for a 74-year-old female with chronic depression
- Preparing healthy, balanced meals
- Driving to/from appointments
- Running errands as required
- Assist with personal care/hygiene, when necessary
- Light housekeeping
- Secondary School (High-School) graduation or the equivalent
- 1+ years of related work experience in a caregiver or nanny role
- Valid Driver's license
- References are required
Salary: $16.00/hour + 10 days paid vacation per year
Flexibility in scheduling is required. You may work a variety of shifts, from 1-24 hours (live-in), over weekends, at night, in the morning, etc.
Schedule will be discussed in advance with the employer/individual requiring care
Live-in accommodation is available at no-cost. Based on medical condition of the individual requiring care, live-in is preferred.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|