You are a tech wiz capable of juggling the tracking, disposition, and procurement of IT goods, all done with an innate flair for customer service. The challenge of strategizing ways to better improve and control our IT Asset Database excites and motivates you.
This is your chance to be a part our high-energy, and high-functioning Core-Technology team, supporting FNHA offices Province wide with their hardware and software requirements. If you thrive in busy environment, are a natural multitasker, and can hold your own in a game of ping-pong, then we’d love to hear from you.
As IT Asset Coordinator you will be accountable for the inventory and purchasing of a wide variety of IT assets including:
* Manages the daily requests for hardware, software and services that flow through the Service Desk tool accurately in a timely manner
* Reviews and issues purchase orders based on requests and processes requisitions under the purview of department policies
* Ensures requests are processed in accordance with established procurement policies and procedures within defined OLA’s
* Conducts quote process with vendors and provides lost cost alternatives in order to maximize savings
* Creates and manages the maintenance of records and asset database containing information regarding licenses, warranties and service agreements for organizational hardware and software
* Actively monitors staff mobility usage to ensure usage is within limits defined in the cell phone plan and activates new lines, transfers and cancels lines as required
* Communicates effectively with all levels within the organization on requests coming in through the service desk tool and keeps end users are updated on the status of requests
* Assists with new hire onboarding by ensuring availability of laptops and peripherals
* Prepares and processes procurement documents for all purchase orders using a variety of computer software programs
* Provides stock and inventory reports to management
Your Education and Experience gained in a IT Asset environment have prepared you for this challenging opportunity.
* A degree in Business, Computer Technology/IT and/or a related discipline and 3-5 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* A minimum of 2 years of relevant and recent experience within Asset Management
Employee Class: Permanent
Application Deadline: November 24, 2017 at 4:00pm