In-home Caregiver / Domantay’ s family
Salary: $12.00 /Hourly
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
SKILL AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of 6 months caregiver training program in child care,
or a related field or 1 year experience in childcare
• First Aid and CPR Certificates.
Childcare for 2 school aged children.
• Supervise and care for children in employers' residence;
• Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employers;
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development;
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children;
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents;
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise;
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform light housekeeping duties;
• Take children to and from school and to appointments;
• Oversee children's homework assignments required for school;
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home;
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
WCB Coverage, relocation costs paid by employer, private medical insurance,
5 days paid sick leave
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Criminal Record Check is mandatory
Position is available and open to Indigenous persons, youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Name of employer(s) Domantay’ s family
Location of work: Vancouver , BC
Contact information: email@example.com
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|