GRD Construction Ltd. is Hiring an Architect
Company Name: GRD Construction Ltd.
Company Address: 12194, 86 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 3H7
NOC Group: 2151
NOC Job Title: Architect
Position Available: 1
Hours: 30 Hours per Week
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Salary: $30.50-32.50 / Hour
Start date: Immediately
Location of Work: Same as company address
Requirement and Skills:
- Minimum Education: Completion of bachelor’s degree in related field
- Work Experience: At least 3 years of related work experience
- Completion of the architect registration examination
- Registration with the provincial association of architects
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a variety of projects range from new single or multi-family builds and renovations to commercial use.
- Develop and deliver all project requirements (from drawings, reports, specifications, etc.) through Schematic Design, Design Development, Contract Documentation, Project Procurement and Construction Contract Administration and Closeout phases.
- Specify construction materials or design details to create a product that not only successful, but memorable.
- Supervise coordination and archiving of all project documentation from design to engineering.
- Create efficient and realistic project work plans.
- Develop and maintain client relationships by ensuring the client’s goals and requirements of the projects are always principally considered. Advise and guide clients with integrity.
- Develop and maintain relationships with reliable, results driven contractors.
- Coordinate and negotiate the work of project contractors from design to construction.
- Ability to prepare sketches and CAD drawings.
- Prepare and deliver stand-out proposal presentations to project stakeholders.
Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org only.