Looking for full-time Hot Food Cook
Work Hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Work Duration: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation
Your job duties will be:
- Prepare/cook tempura, udon, yakisoba, ramen, teriyaki, and rice dishes.
- Prepare and complete meals or individual dishes from the menu.
- Supervise kitchen helpers.
- Clean kitchen and own work area.
- Minimum 3 years of cook experience
- Completion of high school
Mail your resume to:
106-2972 Jacklin Rd, Victoria, BC V9B 0A3
Or Email: email@example.com
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|