Kirat Framing is looking for 2 Framing Carpenters to join our team at the earliest convenience!
As a Framing Carpenter you have to perform the following Job duties:
• To read and translate blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools,
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join wood, wood substitutes,;
• Construct foundations, put in floor beams, lay subflooring and elevate walls;
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
• Maintain and renovate residences wooden structures.
• Completion of high school
• 2-3 years of experience is required.
• Wage: $26.25 per hour
• Job Location: Unit #105 7168, 128 Street, Surrey, BC – V3W 4E2 and various locations across Lower Mainland British Columbia.
• Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, Permanent position
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CVs immediately through either of the following:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit #105 7168, 128 Street, Surrey, BC – V3W 4E2
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|