1. Load and unload materials and move to work areas,
2. Clean debris at construction sites. Able to lift heavy items (up to 50lbs) frequently,
3. Clean and maintain construction equipment appropriately,
4. Secure materials or guide operators in moving equipment.
5. Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
6. Mix, pour & spread materials.
7. Tend or feed machines or equipment.
• Completion of high school
no experience needed with train the right person
• Wage: $20 per hour
• Job Location: Unit #105 7168, 128 Street, Surrey, BC – V3W 4E2 and various locations across Lower Mainland British Columbia.
• Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, Permanent position
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CVs immediately through either of the following:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit #105 7168, 128 Street, Surrey, BC – V3W 4E2
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|