GRD Construction Ltd. is Hiring 3 Welders
Company Name: GRD Construction Ltd.
Company Address: 12194, 86 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 3H7
NOC GROUP: NOC 2006: 7265, NOC 2011: 7237
Position Available: 3
Hours: 30 Hours per Week
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $28.50-30.50 / hour
Start Date: Immediately
Work Location: Same as Company Address
Requirement and Skills:
• Education: Completion of secondary school
• Work Experience: 4 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
• Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, callipers, and ruler.
• Tack – welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
• Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
• Operate brazing and soldering equipment.
• Cuts work piece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
• Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
• Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
• Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
Please apply by email at email@example.com only.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|