Company: Busy Boys Electrical Ltd.
Job Title: Electrician Supervisor (NOC 7212)
Wage Rate: $ 37.50/hr
Over Time Wage Rate: $56.25/hr (after 40 hours per week)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Location: #102, 13018 80th Ave, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3B2, Canada
Work Location: According to the projects across lower mainland area
Completion of secondary school; Journeyman/woman trade certification in a relevant trade will be assets;
Experience: 2-3 years experience in the same field will be preferred.
Assets: Trade certification for electrical control (machine) will be assets.
• As per employment standards Act
• 10 days paid vacations
• Over time after 40 hours
Busy Boys Services located at #102-13018 80th Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3B2 is looking for 2 Fulltime Electricians Supervisors to join its team as soon as possible. We are a well-established local company currently working on several development projects.
• Active to supervise and resolve work problems professionally
• Schedule the activities of electrical workers at work sites
• Co-ordinate work activities with other departments at the work sites
• Train or arrange training for workers and recommend future hiring and promotions
• Able to establish methods to meet work deadlines
• Aware workers and ensure standards for safe working conditions
• To keep the stock up to date send requests to suppliers for materials and supplies
• Prepare work progress reports
How to apply: By Email: email@example.com
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|