We are hiring experienced cooks. We provide fully Japanese style foods and we are the one of a famous Japanese restaurant in this area.
-Employer: Hana Sushi Japanese Restaurant
-Terms of Employment: Full-time & Permanent
-Working Hour: 40 hours per week (Part-time available)
-Wage: $14.00 ~ $18.00 per hour with 10 days paid vacation
- Prepare and make various types of sushi, sashimi, roll sushi, salad and combination sushi
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for special rolls
- Prepare and make sauces for sushi on the menu
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Completion of high school is required.
- Minimum 2~3 years of experience as a cook is required OR completion of a three-year apprenticeship program, college or other programs in cooking.
© 2002 - 2017, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|